Be an Account Executive
At Callis, we live, work and play in Missouri, surrounded by thousands of acres of America’s heartland. Through our life and business experiences, we have a deep understanding of rural America, and we know how to communicate with this important and growing market.
As a result of agency growth, we are looking for an Account Executive to work directly with clients in this market.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Establish collaborative and synergistic relationships with assigned clients
- Develop strategic marketing plans with clients that support and advance their business priorities
- Research and devise communications plans
- Work with Callis staff to develop and deliver tactical marketing and advertising activities in a timely manner
- Present and sell plans and services to clients
- Provide budgeting and reporting updates to clients
What makes you the right candidate …
- You have a deep understanding of and respect for the rural American lifestyle and culture.
- You’re determined to be part of a creative team and either lead clients or walk alongside them in meeting their marketing and communication needs.
- You have three to five years of agency or client-based marketing experience with a solid background in developing marketing and communication strategies.
- You understand how to create rich and reciprocal relationships.
- You possess strong organizational skills and can manage multiple tasks and deadlines at the same time.
- You are detail-oriented and have a strong grasp of managing projects and your own time.
- You’re self-motivated and enjoy figuring out what needs to happen next, rather than waiting to be told.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations or related field required
If this sounds like you and an opportunity you’re interested in exploring, please email your résumé and a cover letter to Megan Hartman at email@example.com.
This position is in Sedalia, MO.