Be an Account Executive
At Callis, we live, work and play in Missouri, surrounded by thousands of acres of America’s heartland. Through our life and business experiences, we have a deep understanding of Rural America, and we know how to communicate with this important and growing market.
As a result of agency growth, we are looking for an Account Executive to work directly with clients in this market.
Reporting to the Client Services Director, the successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Establish collaborative and synergistic relationships with assigned clients
- Develop strategic marketing plans with clients that support and advance their business priorities
- Research and devise communications plans
- Work with Callis staff to develop and deliver tactical marketing and advertising activities in a timely manner
- Present and sell plans and services to clients
- Provide budgeting and reporting updates to clients
What makes you the right candidate …
- You have a deep understanding of and respect for the rural American lifestyle and culture.
- You’re determined to be part of a creative team and either lead clients or walk alongside them in meeting their marketing and communication needs.
- You have three to five years of agency or client-based marketing experience with a solid background in developing marketing and communication strategies.
- You understand how to create rich and reciprocal relationships.
- You possess strong organizational skills and can manage multiple tasks and deadlines at the same time.
- You are detail-oriented and have a strong grasp of managing projects and your own time.
- You’re self-motivated and enjoy figuring out what needs to happen next, rather than waiting to be told.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations or related field required; master’s degree preferred.
If this sounds like you and an opportunity you’re interested in exploring, please email your résumé and a cover letter to Megan Hartman, Director of Operations, at email@example.com.
This position is in Sedalia, MO.