At Callis, we understand that it is vital for what we do for our clients to know and understand how Google and other digital platforms operate. We take pride in being digital experts, knowing how to strategically and effectively utilize digital platforms to build our clients’ brands and increase their revenues.
Callis Account Coordinator, Sarah Arnett, recently received certifications in Google Analytics and Google Ads Search. The Google Analytics certification recognizes proficiency in data collection, processing and configuration using complex marketing and analytics tools. The Google Ads Search certification recognizes mastery of building and optimizing Google Search campaigns using the newest features and automated solutions to maximize campaign performance.
Google is the largest search engine in the world and an obvious leader in the digital marketing arena. Google Analytics and Google Ads are great tools for businesses if they are used properly. Analytics provides in-depth information and insight regarding digital user experience and website performance. Google Search ads are an effective tool for getting your company in front of prospective customers that are actively searching for a product or service similar to those that you offer.
Here are the certification highlights:
Google Analytics Certification:
- Strategically develop a plan including campaign tracking and goals to incorporate with overall digital marketing strategies
- Analyze and configure data to create readable reports to provide context into user behavior and website performance
- Provide insight into customer behavior using advanced tools such as segmentation, channel reports, custom metrics and event tracking
Google Ads Search Certification:
- Translate a vision for online marketing into a coherent digital marketing strategy
- Develop a Google Search strategy with wider company marketing plans
- Generate a plan to increase leads, sales or web traffic using Google Search
- Develop a plan to reach new and existing customers with Google Search Audiences
- Ensure your Search marketing plan is aligned with your digital marketing budget
One of the big advantages of advertising in the digital world is that you can easily track your results. In addition to tracking results and ROI, we are equipped to translate website data and campaign results into effective strategies going forward. Staying current with Google certifications allows us to maximize our clients’ digital advertising budgets and provide a greater return on their marketing investments.