Digital Marketing and Social Media Intern
We're hiring! Callis is on the hunt for digital marketing and social media interns with a variety of skills to join our team. Ideal candidates will have an understanding of and respect for rural American culture. They should also be strategic, organized, detail-oriented, creative, great communicators and team players.
- A strong foundation in digital marketing solutions and strategies
- Knowledge of digital advertising solutions and analytics
- An understanding of the different social media platforms and best practices
- Completed or working towards a bachelor's/associate’s degree in an applicable field
- Digital Marketing
- Proficiency in Google marketing solutions and other paid media platforms
- Capable of analyzing and reporting on campaign performance
- Comfortable with big data and advanced analytics
- Experience in marketing automation and email tools
- An understanding of SEO and web accessibility
- Social Media
- Experience with creating and managing social media plans and content
- Familiarity with paid advertising strategies, launching campaigns and overseeing performance
- Strong communication and PR skills
If you’re interested in exploring this opportunity, help us get to know you by emailing your résumé and cover letter to Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is in Sedalia, MO.
Callis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.