Web Development - Intern
We're hiring! Callis is on the hunt for a web development intern to join our team. Ideal candidates should be strategic, organized, detail-oriented, creative, great communicators and team players.
- A strong foundation in HTML and CSS
- An understanding of SEO, web accessibility, security and performance best practices
- Completed or working towards a bachelor's/associate’s degree in an applicable field
- A background in developing custom child themes, custom post types and plugins for WordPress
- Experience with content management systems and eCommerce platforms
- An understanding of website hosting including server management, DNS, CDNs, etc.
- Knowledge of digital advertising solutions, strategies and analytics
If you’re interested in exploring this opportunity, help us get to know you by emailing your résumé and cover letter to Megan at email@example.com.
This position is in Sedalia, MO.
Callis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.