OUTdrive Episode 135 | SOLOCAST
5… 4… 3… 2… 1… Happy New Year! We hope you had a safe and fun weekend celebrating the start of the new year. Now that 2023 is officially here, we thought it was the perfect time to take a look back at our top downloaded episodes from 2022. In this edition of OUTdrive, we revisit our top five most popular podcasts of the year.
Join us as we countdown our most-listened-to episodes and uncover the takeaways they all have in common.
- 2:00 – Review of our fifth-most downloaded podcast, Episode #97 with Brooke and Larry White, owners of White Angus Ranch on the topic of quality branding
- 3:45 – Overview of the fourth-most downloaded podcast, Episode #92 with Cesar Marin, owner of El Tapatio, on the importance of customer service and reviews
- 5:45 – A look at the third-most downloaded podcast, Episode #96, featuring a panel of guests on the topic of farmers’ markets
- 7:15 – Our second-most downloaded podcast, Episode #95 with Bothwell Chief of Staff Dr. Stuart Braverman, on the topic of rural healthcare
- 8:45 – Details on our top podcast of 2022, Episode #94 with Kim Henderson, the owner of Kim’s Cabins, on the topic of tourism to trail towns
- 11:00 – Cliff summarizes the key takeaways and common themes among the top five podcasts of the year