OUTdrive Episode 86 | SOLOCAST
Have you ever wondered what goes into producing a podcast? In this episode of OUTdrive, I break down the production cycle of our podcast from week to week. And, I answer the most frequently asked questions about our podcast, such as cost, technology and equipment needs, and ROI.
After producing over 85 episodes, our team has become a well-oiled machine, but it wasn’t always easy and it’s still a lot of work to get it done every week. If you have been thinking about doing a podcast, tune in to this episode to learn how to get started.
- 0:30 – An overview of the OUTdrive podcast from May 2020 to today
- 2:30 – Why did we start the OUTdrive podcast?
- 3:50 – How do you produce a podcast?
- 6:15 – What type of technology and equipment do you need?
- 8:30 – What other costs are there?
- 9:45 – How do you come up with topics to discuss?
- 10:50 – How do you know how many people are listening?
- 15:00 – What is the ROI on a podcast?
- 15:40 – The story behind the name “OUTdrive”