OUTdrive Episode 130 with Megan Hartman
The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas can feel like sprinting through a marathon, especially for those in the marketing industry. We know many of our listeners are back at it, too, grinding away to catch up on emails and tasks following the Thanksgiving holiday. That’s why we made today’s episode “bite-size,” so you can make the most of your time during a busy week. In this episode, I’m joined by Callis President Megan Hartman to discuss key takeaways from our recent agency peer meetings in Boston.
Agency Management Institute (AMI) is a management consulting business specializing in helping owners of small and medium-sized marketing communication companies move up to their next performance level—and keep improving. The Agency Management Institute was founded in 1995 (formerly known as the Agency Management Roundtable or AMR) to teach and promote the highest standard of business practices and professional ethics among privately-owned agencies in North America.
At Callis, we prioritize professional development and continuing education, which makes peer groups and an agency network so valuable. Tune in to hear what we learned and why joining a peer network makes sense for you – no matter your industry.
- 1:30 – Megan and Cliff outline Agency Management Institute (AMI) and the benefits of being part of a peer group for support and best practices
- 9:45 – Megan and Cliff talk about their visit to Boston and their favorite parts of the trip
- 11:00 – Cliff gives a state of the marketplace
- 12:15 – Megan shares a few key takeaways from the ownership meetings
- 15:00 – Cliff offers his takeaways and perspective on changes in agency life
- 18:30 – Megan and Cliff share what changes and growth they see in the 2023 Callis plan